Traffic Tickets & Moving Violations

Get Your Missouri Traffic Ticket Reduced To a Non-Moving Violation

When you receive a speeding ticket or other traffic violation, it is tempting to just pay the fine and forget about it. However, when you pay the fine you are pleading guilty, and points will be added to your driving record, which may cause your license to be suspended or your car insurance rates to increase.

Instead of pleading guilty, you can hire an attorney to get your ticket reduced to a non-moving, no-point infraction such as “Illegal Parking,” which won’t affect your driving record or insurance rates. Other types of tickets can also be dismissed or reduced, such as Minor in Possession of Alcohol, Possession of Marijuana or Drug Paraphernalia, Driving While Suspended, No Proof of Insurance, Careless & Imprudent Driving, or Leaving the Scene of an Accident.

If you hire an attorney to handle your case, it is very likely that you won’t have to appear in court, and the judge will give you at least 30 days to pay the fine and court costs.

Latest Blog Posts

What To Do If Your Driver’s License Is Suspended In Missouri

Read More

Probation Will Show Up On A Criminal Background Check

Read More

Hannibal Red Light Camera Ticket Is A 2-Point Violation But Can Be Reduced To A No-Point Infraction

Read More

Contact Me Today!

Include your case/ticket number, court name, and charge (speeding, shoplifting, marijuana, etc.) and Andrea will respond promptly with a price quote and an estimate of your fines and court costs.
* indicates required information.